Inside Sales Executive Marketing Technology
Our client is a high growth MarTech platform looking to expand their Business Development Management team in Sydney. They're a global SaaS vendor with the complete offering which enables retailers and brands to understand their customers better through Big Data & Analytics.
Through their data they're able to supply customers with targeted marketing, conversions & performance, personalised customer journey and advertising.
- Achievement of monthly / quarterly / annual new business targets
- Be the ambassador of the company as you'll be the first point of contact
- You'll be responsible for qualifying inbound leads and consulting with new customers.
- Attend meetings and events to represent the business
- You'll support the Account Executives in building pipeline and managing a territory
- Conduct conversations with C-Level Executives
- Import data onto Salesforce
What you'll achieve
- You will be working with an industry leading platform with no competitors
- Work and learn with the best people in the industry from Salesforce, Uber & Dropbox
- If you're hitting your targets and living their values, you'll be able to progress quickly into an Account Executive role
- You'll be the first person in the team and able to grow and shape the business
- You won't be stuck behind your desk cold calling, you'll be attending meetings and events
- Have a passion for technology
- Experience of meeting or exceeding targets in your current sales role
- 1 - 2 years of sales experience, SaaS/software preferable
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Presentable and a team player
- Used to change management and adaptable
If you're interested, please contact - Kcanning@welovesalt.com
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.