Our client, a large enterprise, are looking for an Experience Designer to join their passionate and growing team.
You will work with various teams across the business to design customer-centric products and services. On a day to day basis you will throw yourself into designing, creating and ever improving new and existing services, internally and externally.
Reporting directly to the friendly CX Design Manager, you will be working collaboratively with cross functional teams and liaising directly with stakeholders.
This is a full time position due to start ASAP, open to application from Auckland and Wellington.
The ideal candidate will have;
- 6+ years in experience or product design
- Previous experience in sketching, wireframing and prototyping
- Previously developed flowcharts, layouts, diagrams etc
- Self starter attitude, motivational skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ambition to jump in and hit the ground running
This is a great opportunity to get into one of New Zealand's highly recognised businesses.
Please note: You need to be in New Zealand with full working rights to apply for this position.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please email your resume and up to date portfolio to Nikki Allen email@example.com or use the application form on this page.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.