Marketing Manager (Digital) - B2B
Our client is a globally established leader within marketing automation, content management and enterprise level SaaS.
This business has gone through a recent transformation and offers one of the best office spaces and working environments for their employees I have seen!
This is a newly created position to focus on acquisition and retention. This will suit someone who really wants to be involved in a growing global Brand while gaining exposure to a range of marketing disciplines.
Acquisition Marketing Manager responsibilities include:
- Manage paid advertising across Search, Social, Display and other lead gen channels
- Work closely with the Sales and BDM team
- Design and creation of sales and marketing material with assistance of a Content team
- Research and prepare Whitepapers
- Involved in End-to-End marketing campaigns
- Social media campaigns (LinkedIn)
- Analysis set up and creating of Marketing Plans
- Analysis of client processes
- Leading a team of 2 international marketers
Acquisition Marketing Manager requirements:
- Tertiary qualification (Marketing preferred not essential)
- 3 years plus marketing experience
- B2B SaaS experience essential
- Strong experience across SEO, SEM, email marketing, Social.
- Happy to be hands on!
- Deep understanding of analytics, metrics & campaign monitoring
To apply for this position please apply through the link or contact our Marketing Lead, Troy Buffenbarger email@example.com
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.