Fullstack .NET Developer - Sydney
Salt is excited to have partnered with a Global Automotive organisation based in Sydney, who is currently seeking a Fullstack .NET Developer to join their growing Engineering team on a permanent basis.
They are reshaping the automotive industry and this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of something truly revolutionary.
As a Fullstack .NET Developer, you will be joining our automotive client's Digital Engineering team, where you will be working closely with the Lead Developer and Head of Engineering. The Fullstack .NET Developer will be involved in full SDLC and will be required to help with the development of various exciting web applications for a greenfield digital transformation project.
Key Skills and Competencies:
The successful Fullstack .NET Developer should have the following skill-set;
- Extensive experience with both Frontend and Backend technologies
- Expertise in .NET, C# and ASP.net MVC
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 (SASS, LESS)
- Commercial experience in API Development
- Ability to write and conduct Unit Tests
- Knowledge of Source Control; Git
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with Microservices
- Proficient with CI / CD pipelines (TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Understanding of Cloud related technologies (Azure, AWS)
If you have the required experience, qualifications & believe you are a great fit for the position, then please don't hesitate to apply.
Salt and all our clients are Equal Opportunities Employers.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.