Salt is pleased to have partnered with an exciting Digital Product Consultancy based in Melbourne CBD, who is currently seeking a Fullstack Developer to join their growing engineering team on an initial 6 month contracts which are due to start ASAP.
As a Fullstack Developer, you will be joining our clients engineering team where you will help with the development of an exciting web application for one of Australia's best known organisations.
Key Skills and Competencies:
The successful Fullstack Developer should have the following skillset;
- Extensive experience with both Frontend and Backend technologies
- Hands of experience with React.js
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 (SASS, LESS)
- Expertise with Python and Django
- Commercial experience with AWS including EC2, Databases and DNS
- Knowledge of CI / CD pipelines
- Understanding of Vagrant, Ansible or Docker
- Experience working in an Agile environment
If you have the required experience, qualifications & believe you are a great fit for the position, then please don't hesitate to apply & I will be in touch with you shortly.
Salt and all our clients are Equal Opportunities Employers.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.