The main focus for this position is Accounts payable however you will be required to help 3-4 hours per day assisting with mailouts/pick and pack and back up support of the call centre. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a high-volume data entry of supplier invoices
- Liaising with suppliers and the team to resolve invoice issues
- Payment of invoices on time and accurately
- Accounts Receivable invoice input and posting and filing
- Back up for Finance Manager for reconciling of Cashbook
- Analysis and invoicing of all contingency data and misc. charges
- Daily pick, pack and despatch of gift card rewards.
- Daily stock taking of gift card and voucher stock
On offer is a competitive salary, staff buying privileges and discounted parking. The hours for this role are standard office hours of 8.30-5.00pm.
This business designs tailored loyalty programmes for a range of high-profile companies throughout New Zealand. The team pride themselves on delivering a highly personalised service that has real and measurable value to their clients. This is a NZ owned business with a team of 15 who have fun.
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Accounts is your forte but are happy to put your hand to more manual tasks. You may have worked in a small business where you have had to wear many hats and you don't mind what you do, as long as you are busy. You are a team player and bring a bit of energy to your work. You pride yourself on your accuracy, attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
Sound like you? Please apply by clicking on the button below and sending your CV.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.