Business Development Manager
- Enterprise Conversation Technology / Platform
- Enterprise SaaS sales. Machine Learning. Artificial Intelligence. Industry agnostic.
- Up to $150K base salary + $80K-$120K Comms, uncapped.
>Are you currently a mid-market and enterprise sales professional with 5-10 years' experience of identifying, approaching, nurturing and closing SaaS sales opportunities?
>Are you a hunter who has, and very importantly can showcase, a proven track record of sales success?
>Do you have a keen interest in SaaS and conversational technologies like Chatbots, artificial intelligence, machine learning, start-ups, and new business development?
This Enterprise Conversation Platform company is redefining the way that companies interact with consumers. They are setting up shop here in Sydney and are looking for the above-mentioned profile to sell their Chatbot services and solutions into the Retail, Telco, Healthcare, Financial Services, Professional Services and Government verticals.
Your responsibilities are:
- Prospect, through all available means, potential customers: enterprise and mid-market users of their technology
- Develop these relationships into a meaningful platform opportunity and manage
- through the sales cycle
- Close the opportunities with customers, and hand over to customer success, while managing relationships with existing customers from time to time
- Secure new business opportunities for both services and most importantly,
- Consistently meet sales activities, targets and objectives
- Be a voice of the market to the team, informing the development and delivery teams of what is happening in the customer and prospect base
How you'll be measured
- Sales achieved per quarter
- Number of meetings within your defined target vertical, with a primary decision maker, achieved per week
- Proposals generated for both run customers and for prototypes
- CRM kept up to date
- Events attended on behalf of the business.
- Your primary market of focus is Sydney, Australia, however, they may also ask you to develop
relationships elsewhere on the eastern seaboard.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.