Digital Account Director - Contract - Immediate Start
Our client is Australia's leading wholesaler and distributor, supplying and supporting more than 100,000 businesses across a network of independent retailers and businesses in the food and grocery, liquor and hardware industries. With 90 years of experience supporting and defending the independent retail market, their people are the experts in their field through providing excellence in merchandising, operations and marketing support to their retailers.
They are a leading Digital Integrated agency. They design websites, develop email marketing solutions, deliver social media strategies, online analytics tools and provide digital marketing solutions.
This role is the centre piece for all campaign work, they will not only liaise with clients to define requirements but create structure, process of all workflow and ensure 100% delivery of client requests.
Digital Account Director Responsibilities
- Working with all clients to define campaign requirements, clarify brief and set deliverables
- Outline campaign timelines, define budget and set client expectations
- Working with Head of Digital Marketing, define and improve operational processes
- Setting clear campaign objectives and reviewing campaign delivery against objectives, demonstrating ROI
Digital Account Director Requirements
- Multiple years of experience in digital management roles
- Advanced knowledge of content management systems, namely Wordpress, Social Media platforms, CRM or email marketing, and Tableau or Data Studio for data analytics
- Excellent knowledge of online marketing strategies including Mobile, display, SEM, SEO, social media/marketing platforms such as Facebook Business Manager, Campaign Monitor and/or Mailchimp, and Hubspot
- Excellent knowledge of connected tools and services (Mobile app development, Internet connectivity processes, CRM, Databases, and online support tools)
If you are keen on finding out more on this opportunity - then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.